Ideal for lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point, the hasp keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are made. Control cannot be turned on until last worker’s padlock is removed from hasp.
- Aluminum Lockout Hasp
- Holds up to 6 padlocks
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point
- Keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are being made
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's safety padlock is removed from hasp
- Spark resistant aluminum
Comes with ATPV 12 CAL Jacket & Trouser,ATPV 12 CAL Headkit, ATPV 12 CAL Gloves, ATPV 12 CAL Kit bag
Features • Lightweight, breathable fabric • Inherently flame resistant • FR hook & loop front closure • 30% lighter than traditional arc flash suits • Heavy duty adjustable, quick disconnect shoulder straps
This lightweight, cool coverall will protect you against foreign particles while working.
- Lightweight 40gsm single layer
- Breathable and cool
- Protects against dirt, dust, grease, grime and fibres
- Two way zip
- Not for use in wet environments
- Ideal for low risk applications (eg. cleaning), dirt & dust applications, and non-hazardous splashes
Ideal for corrosive environments, lock body stands up to chemicals, temperature extremes and is UV stable. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications the durable, lightweight, lock body is easy to carry and padlock features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining, to ensure padlock is not left unlocked.